Sunday, March 2, 2008

Why "Primitive Seasons"

I chose the name Primitive Seasons for my blog because it is a business name I've had for a long time. Throughout most of the 1990's, I had a craft business and did many shows locally and some out of state. I also sold wholesale to several stores. Primitive Seasons was the name and until I think of something better, I'm sticking with it! I'm not sure it's appropriate for this blog but I'd appreciate any feedback about this question. Would a name having to do with stamping be better? And how do you get more folks to visit you? I guess what I'm asking is "how do you get found???"

1 comment:

suzann said...

Hi Mary,

I am glad you visited my blog and got in on the PIF blog candy!

Can you please email me with your address.

mrssgbj@yahoo.com

You have a nice blog, btw!