Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Beautiful Green


I CASED this card from Becca at http://www.amazingpapergrace.com. I visit her blog everyday for inspiration because she is one awesome cardmaker. Her cards take your breath away. I have a 95 year old neighbor who was hospitalized this week and this card is going to her. I used SU cardstock and ribbon and SU Refuge and Strength for the sentiment. I cut the arch and the background square with Nestabilities, then embossed the square with a Cuttlebug folder and grid scored it with Score Pal. The little frill at the top is a Martha Stewart scallop punch. It's a 4 x 4 card. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card for your neighbor! I love the arch and embossed panel. Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog challenge about this.
Smiles,Deena