Friday, August 8, 2008

Halloween/ Fall Accordian Card






















This was so much fun to do but VERY difficult to photograph so that you could see all the detail. I started out intending to make a Halloween accordian card. When I finished it, I thought "gee the other side looks so empty." So I proceeded to do a fall side. Everything is distressed with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink. The flying witch is a new MS stamp and the punched out spiders is from a punch of hers and the RIP is an MS stamp as well. The woolfelt pumpkin on the fall side I made from a pattern. Colored the basket of fall fruit with chalks and blending pens. If you have any questions about any of the embellishments or papers, let me know and if I know the answer I'll be glad to tell you. I hope you enjoy this. I had a great time making it. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kris Dickinson said...

OH I really love this piece!