Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Tip


The product shown in the picture is called Adhes-A-Mag and is available at Michaels--that I know of. It is adhesive backed material in a sheet. I use it to line cd cases in which I store my Nestabilities. Also in the picture is a strip of the paper side of it and a circle I punched out showing the magnet side. I was working on another project this morning and had some scraps of it sitting on my desk and a lightbulb went on! You can stamp an image on paper. Then pull of the paper side of the Adhes-A-Mag, adhere your stamped paper, then punch it out in a shape. Voila--a fridge magnet! I used the Fiskar's square punch on my little saying but when testing it, the SU punches worked better. This would be a great project for kids, girl scouts, little gifts for clubs, etc. Quick and easy!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Excellent idea - and something to use my 40% coupon on next time! Thanks for sharing that.