Monday, October 6, 2008

Family (Sibling) Flip Album




























































































I wanted to make one of the new flip albums I'm seeing everywhere. I love a challenge so I completed the album not knowing exactly what theme I would use when the construction itself was done. Here are the directions I used BTW: http://ustamp4fun.com/blog/flip-book-step-by-step/. When I was done I decided to make it a tribute to my family and especially my siblings. My mother had 8 children. Her first child died a few days after birth and she went on to have seven more children, two of whom have passed away. That leaves five of us still living. On the inside of the front and back cover I put pictures of my grandparents (Mom's parents). Then I have a page for my mother which is a baby picture of her which I love. The rest are all pictures of my brothers and sisters. The two large pictures are of Rosemarie and Vincent who are gone now. Well, have a look and I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Very, very nice! What a great book for memories to share with family.....thanks for sharing with us!!