Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Snow on the Horizon


They are calling for "snow showers" here today. I'm not ready for this yet, although I prefer cold to hot weather. This card is all in SU Whisper White. I used the Cuttlebug Snow embossing folder and the CB Snowflake Combo Die and Embossing folder. These new combo dies are really neat. You can cut out a snowflake or emboss a snowflake. I like things that give you more for your money. The sentiment is from Verve Visual's Winter Wonderland set and I added a pearl to the center. Simple and elegant......and chilly.

2 comments:

Traci G said...

Mary---I've been checking out your blog and enjoying all of your projects! Your Christmas Flip Book is gorgeous!!! We did get some snow here last night in Ohio. Not much...but just enough to make me say "yuck!!". I added you to my feed!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouuuu! Gorgeous Mary. I've missed you! I'm so behind in seeing all the gorgeous work you've done. This white on white is SO dreamy! Hope everything is wonderful with you. Hugs, :O) mel