Thursday, October 9, 2008

For Sale

Hi everyone: Hope you're enjoying nice fall weather where you are. It's just gorgeous here. I have some papercrafting and altered art books for sale and I thought I'd share the list with you if anyone is interested. Shipping will be $4.80 priority mail for each, unless of course you are interested in more than one, then we would work on that. Here's what I have:

The Ultimate Paper Crafts Collection from Papercrafts and Stamp It Magazine 650 projects $5.00 SOLD

Artful Cards Embossing and Stenciling with Brass Stencils $3.00

Fabric Art Journals Pam Sussman $5.00

Paper Mache Treasures Teena Flanner $8.00

Altered Art Terry Taylor $5.00

Altered Art For the First Time Madeline Arendt $5.00

Mixed Media Explorations Beryl Taylor $8.00

Crowns and Tiara's Kerri Judd and Danyel Montecinos $6

Email me if you are interested. Payment would be through Paypal but no E checks. I have been working on some big orders of baby cards again and wedding favor invitations but hope to get some new things on here this weekend. Thanks!

1 comment:

Bethel of Bethania said...

G'day Mary, I'd be interestd in one of your books ... but I can't find your email addy ... mine can be found in my profile ... yes I do realise that postal will be a lot more ... hoping to hear from you soon ... OOroo ... Bethel