Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stampin' Up!

I don't push Stampin' Up! on this blog very much but I am a demonstrator and a great believer in their products and the company itself. There are so many great specials running right now and I would invite anyone out there to view the catalog and contact me about having a catalogue workshop or if you're in my area, give me a heads up and I'd be glad to do a workshop for you. This is THE BEST time of the year for it and with the specials, the hostess and customers are definitely getting more for their stamping dollars. Also I'd like to start a 6-month club where each member commits to $25 each month. Each member has a month where they are the hostess and get all the benefits. It's a great way to build up your supplies for only $25 monthly. It's how I got started in this and eventually became a demo. Think about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clubs are great fun for everyone. I hope it works out that you can start one with your group!