Monday, December 1, 2008

Blogging Award

My wonderful friend Diane at http://www.nelliesnest.blogspot.com/ gave me a Helpful Blogger Award and some very kind words on her blog regarding my family situation. Thanks my friend!

We are getting conflicting reports from the doctors about how much of his abilities my brother will recover. His speech isn't too bad and he's actually quite funny and sweet. Stroke takes away your inhibitions and emotions you never displayed before come out. Physical therapists are working with him and he was moved from the coronary ICU to the regular ICU but like a baby, he still has his days and nights mixed up!

I long to get back to posting something, anything, but just can't find the time or energy. All my toys are sitting idle and I got some new things for my birthday. They will have to wait a little longer and I hope my readers will stick with me a little longer. I appreciate your concern and prayers more than I can say.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Sticking with you isn't hard, silly, you are doing all of the hard work! I am hoping as I work my way to the top of your blog you have some good news!