Thursday, December 11, 2008

Virtual Stamp Club

With the new catalogue issue on January 18 getting closer and closer I was wondering if I could interest any one in joining my virtual stamp club. You will get a free copy of the catalog for joining. All you need to do is spend $25 a month before shipping and handling for six months. You acquire some nice supplies that won't strain your pocketbook and one of those six months you get to be the hostess and win free stamps and products. If you are interested, drop me an email at primitiveseasons@comcast.net for more information. I just need two or three more people to get started. It's a lot of fun and a great way to build your "stash!" Give it a try!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Mary, this is a charming card!!! I am with you, I am getting a little tired of the Christmas myself! I think I have some stamped images of this guy...will have to check...great card...hope it cheered you up to make it! And look at you girl, over 10,000 hits on your blog.....wow....that is so great!!