Saturday, December 27, 2008

I really am still among the living!


I know, I know....more than a week since I posted. But here's a little valentine from me to you. This was cut from a Sizzix Bigz die sold by AC Moore called Scallop Card. It's really big and holds all sorts of possibilities for layers and folds. I did two layers on this one using SU Bella Rose paper which was sponged with Red Riding Hood Red ink on the edges. Then I took a manila tag, covered it with more Bella Rose and some grosgrain ribbon. The letters are Tim Holtz grungeboard and after stamping with RRHR and Certainly Celery I glued them on and topped them off with Tim Holtz Distress Stickles in Peeled Paint and Worn Lipstick. I LOVE these Stickles. They're not as glittery looking when dry but have kind of a dull sparkle. Kewl! My daughter gave me the whole set for my birthday!!! Did everyone get what they wanted from Santa? I got an ATG gun, 3 sets of Nesties, a punch, three sets of stamps (two from Papertrey), as well as other non stamping gifts. Santa was good. For those of you who have been asking, my brother has a collapsed lung and pneumonia. He just can't gain any ground. He's coming up on six weeks in ICU and we're really going nowhere. He's so weak. Thanks for your prayers and kind thoughts.

No comments: