Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Friend-ly Card


Seems like I'm having trouble finding the time to do the more involved layered cards like I enjoy doing these days because of hospital visits but I was in Mike's today and I am a sucker for these little Mary Engelbreit stickers so I bought a few packs (along with a few other things!). This is SU Pale Plum cardstock with some generic paper on top. I used two sizes of the Nestabilities Labels One is Perfect Plum and the Pale Plum topped with the ME sticker and below I used the Nestabilities Ribbon Tags Trio under the ribbon which was from Mike's dollar bin. There are so many folks who have been so kind to us through my brother's illness and I need to do a few of these types of cards as a thank you. Tomorrow marks seven weeks in ICU for John. Please continue to pray and thank you.

No comments: