Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy B-day Sweet and Simple


This card uses the same colors and papers as the previous except I used Perfect Pearls for the icing and Glitz Stickles for the cherries, a color called Ruby Slippers. The image was colored with chalks and a blending pen. I used Baja Breeze ink smudged on the edge of the watercolor paper and Basic Grey to stamp the image and sentiment. I think that's it for today.
Just wanted to let you know that our saga of tragedy continues. My MIL has been placed in a nursing home as a hospice patient. My brother will be moved from the hospital to a nursing home in about a week they are telling us. And yesterday, the wife of one of my husband's brothers passed away in her sleep of advanced recurrent breast cancer. I haven't even been able to go and see my brother and MIL in over a week because I've had bronchitis which is finally getting better. I feel like I want to wake up from a bad dream.

1 comment:

Susie Sugar said...

This is really yummy xx