Thursday, January 8, 2009


Today I did this little spring-like card using SU Yo Yo Yellow, DCWV designer paper, EK Success Fancy Corner Punch, Nestabilities new Pinking Circles in two sizes and the SU stamp set Serene Spring. Pretty in Pink was used for the larger circle and the banner. The banner is an interesting thing. I stamped, trimmed it out and used the Photo Corner punch to do the tails on the one end. The image was colored with SU Stampin Pastels and a blender pen. Almost forgot to add that I used a few Stickles here and there for some subtle sparkle.
And speaking of SU, the news today is out of Orlando where the SU Leadership Conference is being held and the new spring summer catty unveiled. Are we in for a treat, yes mam! Lots of new dies for the Big Shot. If you don't have one now, you are sure gonna want one. I think this is going to be a great catalogue. The new stamp sets are really nice, lots of owls and birdies. A nice sentiment stamp set. New Decor Elements. New big brads and ribbons. Corduroy brads, can you stand it!!! And the new Designer Papers are beautiful. I need to win the lottery for sure! If you are in need of a new catalogue or are interested in any of this new (or old!) merchandise, email me and I'll be glad to help you out. Why not think about a catalogue workshop. I send you the catty and you get orders from friends, neighbors, office workers, etc. You reap all the hostess benefits and free stamps and hardly any work at all. Would love to introduce you to all this new fun!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Very pretty, lots of sparkle and detail!