Friday, November 13, 2009

A call for prayer.....

I find myself on this dreary rainy morning here in Maryland wondering about life. I know God has a plan and I know His ways are not our ways but I have to wonder all the same. A very good Christian family we have known for years, our kids even went to school together, have recently been going through a bad time. Their youngest son who was in my son's class, has a brain tumor that is malignant and because of where it was, they were only able to remove 70%. He will undergo chemo and/or radiation. Tough, you are thinking, no doubt. Well they have already lost a daughter to malignant melanoma when she was a high school senior approx. twenty years ago and the father in this case had cancer last year. I can't begin to guess what they are going through, can't even come close. But what I can do is ask you to uphold this young man, Jeff, and his family in prayer. Many people are doing just that and hopefully this will have a good outcome down the road. I certainly hope so because I would like to put an end to my wondering and instead rejoice in God's goodness and mercy. Please join me.

2 comments:

lynns said...

Sending prayers.

Linda said...

praying......