Friday, November 6, 2009

Just checking in...........

I haven't forgotten all of you out there in blogland. It's been a very busy week. We are still chipping away at cleaning out my MIL's house after her death October 1. It is quite a chore as she was a "saver" and literally saved EVERYTHING. So much is trash. Some things we really get a laugh out of and some things are just sad. Her dementia was so bad the last few years that she would buy things she already had a ton of and forgot about. Also, last Sunday I had a nasty fall of a chair, hitting the hardwood floor face first, and knocked off a cap from one of my front teeth. I had a benefit dinner to go to Wednesday night and the dentist saved the day getting me in to fix it on Tuesday. The last three days we've been spreading 15 yards of mulch all around our flower beds and yard. What a back breaking chore. Hopefully, this week things will settle enough to allow me some much needed creative time. I have some projects in mind for you and hope you will be patient a little longer. Hopefully it will be worth the wait! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: