Sunday, November 29, 2009

In The Christmas Mood





Be sure to click on the pictures to see them up close and personal. I have been dying to do one of these and today I took the time. What fun!! The template is a Lauren Meader called Home Made and PTI's stamp set is called the same. My daughter gave it to me for my birthday and I set right to making this house. I used SU Naturals White for the whole house and all the windows and doors etc. They were stamped inTim Holtz Vintage Photo. I used Art Institute Designer Dries Clear Adhesive and sprinkled the whole thing with MS Snow Glitter. Glitter makes such a mess-yuk! But nothing else gives you that fresh snowly look. I hope you enjoy seeing it.....it sure was fun to make and I'm ready to start another with more color this time. I recently saw houses like this in Lancaster and they were $60!!!!

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Your house is wonderful! I purchased this template and stamp set also - as soon as it came available! I love these houses and have yet to make mine so seeing yours makes me even more inspired!

So many great things out there!

Barbara Diane

Diane said...

Oh wow...look at all that glitter!!! I still need to order the matching stamp set after Christmas...but Cricut has a cartridge that will work with this house, too..I just have to get it, too!