Saturday, November 7, 2009

A cup of hot chocolate anyone?


I made time this morning to "create" because if I didn't I was going to get crabby! I just love this image from Impression Obsession. The sweet little mug of hot chocolate loaded with marshmallows is so charming. This would be an excellent image to use on Snowman Soup packages as well. I started with a Whisper White base, added the new SEI Winter Song DP and then mounted the image on some Tempting Turquoise. Colored it with Copics which I am getting to love more and more. The snowflake and gemstones are K&Co. Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Love the card - great stamp! Had to order it! :<)

Wishing you well!

Barbara Diane

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Love the card - great stamp! Had to order it!

Wishing you well!

Barbara Diane

Diane said...

So pretty...love the "softness" of it!