Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Can you help Bentley?

This is totally off the topic of stamping, cards, papercrafting etc and I hope I am not offending anyone but I have a story to tell. A good friend of mine in Delaware volunteers at a local animal shelter and occasionally takes an animal home to help rehabilitate and hopefully then be adopted by a loving family. She currently has a kitty named Bentley. If you are an animal lover, take a quick look at this link and see what Brenda is trying to do and maybe if you have a few dollars to donate or even a few prayers for her efforts I know she'd appreciate it.

http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2008-10-31.3840486365

If you can't help, maybe you could pass this link on to other animal lovers and maybe in doing this we'll be able to help Brenda with this unselfish task she has taken on. Way to go my friend!

No comments: