Monday, November 10, 2008

Outlines Christmas Ornie

Are you familiar with the Outlines Stamp Company? I absolutely am in love with their stamps. Yes they are more work but the end result is worth it don't you think? This is one I've had for a few years and with these stamps you can have as many or as few layers as you like. This one has four. You just stamp on different colors, with different inks if you like, cut them out, and layers. I used gold Stickles on the ornie and Ruby Slippers on the branch. I wanted to stamp the branch, like use the one from Peaceful Wishes by SU, but my daughter has it and when I woke up this morning I thought of doing what you see here. This is an MS punch. There are quite a few of these ornament stamps, in varying shapes. And they have a wonderful Christmas Tree collection as well. Go to http://www.outlinesrubberstamp.com/. You'll love the web site.

No comments: