Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rudolph!


Here is the promised reindeer card, the reindeer image from Christmas Silhouettes by Inkadinkadoo. The sentiment is from Winter Wonder by Verve. CS is Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White. I had some leftover scraps from Basic Grey's Wassail and I love it so much I couldn't stand to throw them out. So I did a little Seminole patchwork effect on the bottom. I stamped the deer with Anna Griffin's Crimson pigment ink and embossed with Stampendous Pearl Lustre Garnet and the sentiment was stamped with Bravo Burgundy. Inkadinkadoo sure has some wonderful stamp sets this fall and winter. Today I ordered two of their new "inchie" sets and I can't wait to use them.

2 comments:

Carin said...

That is a great card... love the patchwork look.

Diane said...

Love this, the colors are great as always!