Monday, August 17, 2009

Bernina for Sale

Some of you might know that in addition to fooling around with paper and stamps, I also do a lot of sewing, mainly quilting and dollmaking. I have two wonderful Bernina machines and I have decided to sell one of them. This is the former top of the line Bernina 200 which has been upgraded to a 730. This means it has all the features of the top of the line 730 and is BSR capable. Everything that came with the machine originally is here plus a few extra goodies. Over 25 bobbins, the foot control, the 227 p. manual, the presser foot lifter (unique to Berninas), slide on table and seam guide, several cds, the multi thread holder, shown on the machine (a $90 retail value), a cover for the machine and an extra throat plate. Cosmetically it is in beautiful shape and has been a one owner lovingly maintained machine. It embroiders beautifully. You would have to purchase the embroidery module for it as I am keeping mine to use on my other machine. I am asking $1800 plus shipping. If anyone is interested or has questions, you know how to reach me. Thanks everyone and have a good day!

No comments: