Monday, August 31, 2009

Favorite Quotes Chipboard Book


I purchased a boat load of these little $1.00 (that's right!) chipboard books at Michaels in various shapes. Loved this little purse one. So I decided to do one of favorite quotes. This is by no means ALL my favorite quotes, but I used some special ones. I used SU DP Cottage Wall. I love the colors! Click on the various pictures to see each page up close. Maybe you'll find some sayings you like too! If you have any questions about the individual pages, drop me a line! Have a good one!





















































1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

You have been busy! I love this project and all the different pages and quotes!

My favorite purse and quote is 1 Thessalonians 4 - I will keep that one in my favorites file!

Wishing you a happy day!

Barbara Diane