Thursday, August 6, 2009

Halloween in August


You've all heard of Christmas in July.....well, this is Halloween in August I guess! I was just in the mood. This image is from Tableau of Terror from last year's SU fall catalog. I colored it with Copic markers and quite a few glitter pens, although I don't think you can see that on the image. It's mounted on Old Olive CS and last year's designer paper. The sentiment is from the same set and was cut with the Nesties long rectangles and scalloped long rectangles. Just a fun image to color!

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I LOVE this card! What fun! It is so colorful! I haven't thought of Halloween yet, but looking at this card is inspiring!

Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

Winnie and Patty said...

This card is so cute!! Great job of coloring also! TFS--Patty