Friday, August 21, 2009

Tri Shutter Parisian Breeze Card



I have been wanting to make this card for a long time. You know my all time favorite paper is Parisian Breeze and they discontinued it in the new catty. But I had ordered two packages and wanted to use it here. This card is CASED from dahlia91 on Splitcoaststampers. I did a few things different but must give her credit. It took quite awhile. It isn't a card you would decide to do 25 of! But I am very pleased with how it came out. Enjoy and have a great weekend!



5 comments:

Anne Anderson said...

WOW! Love this card... it is so beautiful!

SharDon Exclusives said...

This card is stunning!!! Great creation...but ALOT of work too. It would have to go to someone VERY special..like me. lol
Sharon

Whimcees said...

I love this card! A beautiful creation! :<}

Barbara Diane

Scrap for Joy said...

This is an amazing card Mary! I'm sure I could never figure out the cuts but you executed it perfectly and the papers are gorgeous!

Gail S. said...

Just beautiful! I too am a fan of this paper and was sad to see it discontinued :-(