Wednesday, June 24, 2009



Another image from the PTI Vintage Basket stamp set. Are you sick of it yet? Not me! I love coloring these! So much fun. I used last year's SU Halloween DP on this background of Whisper White. Image is stamped in Basic Grey on watercolor paper and colored with a blender pen direct from the ink pads. The sentiment is from the picnic basket set but there is also a companion set of sentiments to go with the vintage picnic set.

My hubby goes in the hospital tomorrow for bilateral total knee replacement. I will try to keep up with posting but if you don't hear from me you know what's going on If you have an extra prayer or two, we'd appreciate it. Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

Hi Mary~I'm keeping your husband in prayer as he goes for his surgery tomorrow. (I always pray for the patient and the docs, too!) I love your cards from the past three posts. I just got my PTI order and I ordered the same stamps. They are so cute! It's been a long time since we've been on a honest-to-gosh picnic-we should plan one!

Diane said...

Both are great cards Mary, cool stamp sets! Good luck tomorrow, you are in my thoughts!