Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Quick Heads Up...........

For those of you who have been kind enough to inquire, my husband is doing well after his bilateral knee replacement. This man could not even stand last Friday and now, at inpatient rehabilitation, he is able to get himself out of bed, stand, walk, put pants on, take his own shoes on and off, etc. Rehab is VERY painful and he has a long way to go but I think he's doing great. Thanks so much for everyone's thoughts and prayers. I haven't had a moment to post anything but hopefully if he is home by the end of the week, I can get back to something creative!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Glad to hear he coming along fine! I will email you later, I figured you have your hands full right now, but have been thinking about you!!! Take care of YOURSELF, too!