Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tea Anyone?


I am back to enjoying this wonderful stamp set from Papertrey Ink called Two for Tea. It has so many great sayings and little images in it that the possibilities are endless. I used one of Lauren Meader's Timeless Templates to make this file box of Always Artichoke CS and To The Nines DP, wrapped it with chocolate ribbon and used one of the little images for the front. Then I made six cards of Sahara Sand CS with 2 strips of DP and Sage Shadow and used one of the four teapot images for the card. Cutting them out wasn't fun but I like how it all came out. Inside I used another sentiment from the set and a dimensional to adhere a tea bag. Each of the six cards has a different flavor tea bag. This would be a great gift or you could use the cards to send individually and use the file box for coupons, photos, phone notes, etc. Hope you like it!








1 comment:

mudmaven said...

I love this! What a cute and useful gift to give someone special. Thanks for sharing this great idea! ~chris