Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Give Me A Squeeze!


Not really.....but isn't this image and the saying cute? This is from Life, Love and Lemons by Flourishes. I love fruit images and this set is full of them. The brand of cs is not SU, that's all I can tell you but it's close to Certainly Celery. The DP is SU Delicate Dots from a mini catty, as is the large medallion. The image is on watercolor paper and colored with my old favorite, the blender pen using inks direct from the pad. I smudged the edge of the image and sentiment with So Saffron for a little definition. The little scrolls are Nestabilites Doodles. I added just a tad of yellow Stickles to highlight on the lemons.
Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Angela Harris said...

These are wonderful cards. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to enter my giveaway :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Very sweet... I mean sour.... lol Kidding... great soft coloring!