Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Very Special Project!!!











I am so in love with this project! It is from a tutorial by Tammy of http://www.dreamcreateandshare.blogspot.com/. Thanks for a wonderful tutorial Tammy and the inspiration too. You must have the Sizzix Matchbox Die to do this. There are actually 9 matchboxes involved, a little chipboard and DP and then you embellish to your heart's content. I did use a matchbox on top but you wouldn't have to. You could use anything. And get this....it swivels! You'll have to purchase Tammy's tutorial to find out how but the mechanism is something all of you have right in your craft room. I used the brand new Stampin' Up! Rich Razzleberry card stock and my K&Co. Madeline paper was the perfect companion. I used SU Designer Brads for drawer pulls and how you make them is another wonderful trick! I also used the dimensional flower/stickers from the Madeline line for embellishment along with Tim Holtz grungeboard, stickles, a MS punch, metal frame, etc. You can really go crazy with your embellishments. And the best part is.....it's really an easy project. It does take some time, mostly cutting and folding all the matchboxes but after that it goes together quickly. I hope you enjoy it and that you'll make one for yourself. Go to Tammy's blog,purchase the tutorial and you can instantly download it and get started.




3 comments:

Sharon Madsen said...

I have just discovered your blog.
WOW !!!! I can't find where to subscribe though. :(

Stacy Morgan said...

This is fantastic! Wonderful creativity and such a great gift idea! Wonderful job.

missychan said...

SO cute!!!