Friday, June 12, 2009

Whoooo....Whooooo.....


Whoooo.....whooooo....or rather what is missing from this card? I know, I know, brads or SOMETHING to the left of the owl. But I couldn't find anything I was happy with so you get the unembellished unadulterated owl. But isn't he or she the cutest owl you've seen! This is a $1 stamp from Inkadinkadoo I found at JoAnn's as I was in the check out line. You know this nifty little items they tempt you with as you are bored waiting for the next cashier. Anywhoooo, the CS is Really Rust, So Saffron, Nevermore DS from Cosmo Cricket, and a More Mustard Top Note Die. The owl is on watercolor paper, embossed with clear EP and colored with inks right from the pad with a blender pen. The sentiment is from So Many Sayings on a word window punch. I will eventually find something I like for that spot. Definitely!

No comments: