Friday, March 8, 2013

Easter at our house.....

 Just a few little things around my house as we prepare for Easter.  The large bowl of Pysanky were done by me over several years.  I haven't done any in awhile and would love to do some more but the time seems to just float away!

The other picture is something new this year.  The crown of thorns was inspired by a blog article I saw on Pinterest.  It's very simple, just a 12" grapevine wreath with toothpicks you have died with black Rit liquid die.  It's a little mess but very striking when finished. 

2 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Thanks so much for popping by my blog. you asked whether the Art Houses by Sam Poole were available in the USA. At the moment they are only in the UK but I am sure they would post to the USA if you want to contact Creative Expressions the Distributor. Tracy x x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Thanks so much for popping by my blog. You asked if the Art Houses by Sam Poole were available in the USA. I think they are only available in the UK at the moment. However you could contact Creative Expressions, there website will pop up if you put this in the search engine. They may post to the USA. Tracy x x