Friday, March 29, 2013

Little Miss Sunshine

 
This is one of the younger members of the Prima paper doll family.  Isn't she cute!!  The background was done with Adirondack and Perfect Pearl mists spray.  Her outfit was paper pieced.  The body was colored with Copics.  She has butterfly wings which I tried to make a little shappy even though they're glittered.  And blooming behind her head are some Recollections flowers.  The bee skep and bees are some ancient stamps I've had forever.  She reminds me of summer......and I sure am ready for that.

To all my followers, please have a happy and blessed Easter!  Don't eat too many chocolate bunnies and jelly eggs....lots of that delicious ham is OK!

1 comment:

Createology said...

So very cute. I like the addition of the bees and the yellow flower. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...