Monday, March 11, 2013

Sweet Tilda

I've had an itch for a long time now to make a doll.  I LOVE papercrafts but my first love is dollmaking.  This little cutie is from the Tilda books, a series of craft books by Tone Finnanger.  She's called The Bug.  I had some problems turning her after sewing because I used an upholstery remnant.  Don't do that next time!  Her little antennae are just wire with a button threaded on the end.  Tilda dolls are easy to make and you can have so much fun with the outfits.  JoAnn's carries the books and so does Amazon.  I just ordered her latest, due this week. Can't wait!

4 comments:

Diane said...

She is cute..love her "outfit"...makes me want to sew again soon!!

Createology said...

Very Bugdorable! I need to look up these books. Blissful Stitching...

Ros Crawford said...

Thank you so much for you comment ... what a fun doll this is!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

How cute, I love the fabric.