Tuesday, March 5, 2013

While we wait for the white stuff.....


Well here we go again.....waiting for snow to arrive.  We can't complain.  It's been an extremely mild winter here and this one MAY bring more than we've seen so far.  In the meantime, I'm finally getting back to "playing."  This tag was CASED, or shamelessly copied colors and all, from Candy Colwell on Pinterest.  Like her I love the Wendy Vecchi stamp set An Eye for Art.  As Candy explains very well on her blog, she used Distress Inks and an ink applicator to cover the #8 tag with ink, misted it, then used Wendy's stamp set for the eyes and the sentiment and finished off with some flourishes and a white pen to add some pop to the tag.  I loved it and had to make one myself.  Now I want to do one of my own with different colors and a different layout.  Stay tuned........and warm!

Here's the link to Candy's post.  Thanks Candy for the inspiration.  http://candycreates.blogspot.com/2012/01/simon-says-anything-but-card.html

No comments: