Friday, March 29, 2013

The final Miss Prima!

Here is the last Prima paper doll.  I did a rather "collaged" background with spritzing Dylusion white through a stencil of a tree by Crafters Workshop.  Then Suede Glimmer Mist and Dylusions chocolate.   Doll is paper pieced with SU paper.  Colored with Copics.  I put a stamp sentiment on the side which says "Heaven knows you are special.  I know it too."  Then a couple Recollections flowers, a Love chipboard piece and one of the new Prima mini wood clocks.  Her headband is Stickles.  These have been so much fun.  I think I'm going to try a banner with them next.  Of course, there are only about 25 other projects waiting too.  Isn't that the fun of this hobby!

1 comment:

Scrap for Joy said...

Well, I've looked at all of your paper doll tags and can't pick a favorite! Each one is unique and I love how you've done the different backgrounds and individual little touches. Your work is always so fine Mary. I have not seen these stamps yet but they sure are cute. Great job!
Blessed Easter to you and your family!
xoxo
Joyce