Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hope those Irish among you are enjoying some Irish fare today and having a great time celebrating.  We have one Irish pub in our town that has tents set up outside and open grills---I think they are expecting some revelers from morning till the wee hours.
I'm spending today working on a card and some other projects, including more Tilda characters.  I just seem to be in love with them right now. 

Anyway here is a little card using my latest Spellbinders die, Grateful Lattice.  I saw a card with this on a web site and fell in love.  This is all Stampin' Up paper, 2 Prima leaves and a burlap rose I made.  A little bit of Irish bling was added but not because this is a St. Pat's card, just that it went with the leaves of the same color.    And the other pic is a new tool I just purchased, The Envelope Punch.  I HIGHLY recommend this gadget.  I have made envies with the Martha Stewart board, the envelope tool with the Score Pal and just tracing and cutting on my own.  I know by looking at it, it's difficult to tell how it works.  Take my word for it, it's worth every penny.  Makes 60 different size envelopes.  You can make any size you want in way less than a minute.
I also think I will be making more cards since it's so easy to make the corresponding envelope.

Have a great day!  Hope to see you sometime this week.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Very pretty card Mary...loveing that burlap Rose, as the the new "tool"...I almost bought it myself, now guess I will have to, it will come in handy for some of my rather odd sized cards!